Customer First Approach
We pride ourselves on great service and strive to bring a personal touch to every interaction with our customers. To us, you are more than just a number!
Built For Streaming
We love Netflix, Apple TV and Chromecast as much as you do. We’re here to help you choose the correct plan and speed to avoid buffering.
NBN Specialist Team
We are passionate about broadband and know our stuff. Trust our friendly technical support team to make your internet experience great!
Fast & Easy Setup
Our experienced customer support based team is there to support you every step of the way. We handle the nerdy, technical stuff! As a customer, you just plug and play…
No Excess Usage Fees
At Nextalk you will never be surprised with excess usage fees or be forced to use the internet at specific times. No gimmicks, no tricks… just great internet.
Flexible Plan Options
Choose a plan tailored to meet your needs. While we’re confident you’ll love our no-contract offers, we also offer a bonus on our 12 month plan.
- ADSL is not available in all areas. To check your address, please contact our customer service team on 1300 639 825.
- All phone call charges are subject to the rates listed above. Depending on your selected plan, you may have included local, national or mobile calls. 13/1300 and International calls are always subject to additional charges as outlined above.
- A fixed-telephone line is required to connect your ADSL service. If you do not have a telephone line installed at the premise, the connection of your services may incur a $299 charge for a Field Technician to visit your property and perform an installation. Where this applies, we will notify you prior to commencement of your services to ensure you are happy to proceed.
- Where a fixed telephone exists at your premise, but is currently inactive, you will incur a charge of $59 to reactivate the service. This charge is incurred by the carrier, Telstra Wholesale, and is passed on to you without any markup.
- A Netcomm, Wi-Fi modem is provided when you choose to bundle it with your plan. This modem comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty in addition to your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act. We will provide assistance in dealing with warranty matters on your behalf with the manufacturer, should they arise.
- Nextalk offers troubleshooting technical support with this service. Visit our Contact page to review the details.
- Unlimited data plans are subject to our Fair Use Policy.
- Our Financial Hardship Policy is available here, Financial Hardship Policy.
- For full terms and information, please review the Critical Information Summary and Standard Form of Agreement.
Nextalk currently offers ADSL plans with unlimited data, meaning you can browse and stream for unlimited hours per month without worrying about excess data charges or speed shaping.
For more information on selecting your data usage, please refer to our page on Estimating Your Data Usage.
- Your ADSL service is billed and payable in advance for each month during your agreement. Your first bill will include one full month in addition to a pro-rata charge.
- A monthly account is delivered via email or post on a monthly basis. For paper billing there is a $2.95 monthly charge. Payment is offered via post-pay through Visa, Mastercard, BPAY or direct debit. Where direct-debit is not chosen, a $3.95 monthly fee will apply.
- Further information is available in our Schedule of Fees and Charges.
Help & Support
1300 639 825
Got a question? We’re happy to help! Talk to a Nextalk broadband specialist today.
Fast & Easy Setup
Our team is there to support you every step of the way. We handle the nerdy, technical stuff! As a customer, you just plug and play…